Thursday, May 17, 2007

Catch a ho...Willis get's his own Ashton



Bruce Willis is dating 23-year-old Playmate model Tamara Witmer. She supposedly got to know him through phone sex, I mean several phone conversations.

"He's got the sexiest voice! He's so smooth and suave. I don't mind the bald head. He's really good looking in person. The age gap isn't a problem. People expect that," the Playmate said.

She has previously dated Jean-Claude Van Damme and "loves hooking up with Hollywood stars." Giggle. Tamara is 5 years older than Bruce's daughter Rumer.

She said, "I've gone out with some A-list celebrities. I met most of them at the Playboy Mansion. Hugh Hefner has asked me to come upstairs. I love going out with celebrities. I'm always up for it. I heard Owen Wilson is a real dog." Niiice.

No comments: