Thursday, July 31, 2008

Depp And Jolie in new Batman flick



Rumors are swirling that Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie will be in the next Batman film. Word is Depp will play the role of The Riddler, and Angelina will sex it up as Catwoman.

They say The Dark Knight has done so well, producers are already casting for the next film. There is also talk that Phillip Seymour Hoffman could play Penguin. Christian Bale has already signed up to star in the sequel. The Dark Knight has taken in $440 Million across the globe....

RTE/ PR Photos

5 comments:

Jhonny Gil said...

Hi..! Awesome Blog I love it?. Check my blog www.sprock-stars.blogspot.com and tell me if you wanna be affiliate.. :)

Anonymous said...

YUMMY

Anonymous said...

This would be great if all her children could be in it staring as kittens. Depp would be good in anything..

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.

(Posted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i[/url] FFV2)