Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Madonna's son David hangs with his bio dad...



Regarding recent particulars with Madge and her current adoption chaos..seriously, read this if you desire specifics.. Yesterday, Madonna's other son from Malawi, David, spent time with his biological father Yohane. "Two-and-a-half years after Yohane Banda gave David up for adoption following the death of the tot's mother, father and son met at the lodge where the singer and her children are staying - as she bids to adopt a second Malawian child."

"Using a translator from Madonna's charity Raising Malawi, three-year-old David shared details of his life with the pop superstar and her other children Lourdes, 12, and Rocco, eight, and his adoptive father Guy Ritchie, who split from the singer last year."

"Speaking afterwards, Yohane told reporters, 'He asked me who I was. When I told him, 'I am your daddy' he looked surprised. It's amazing how David has grown; I can't believe he is the same small and sickly baby we left at Home of Hope (orphanage)."

"He seems to be a polite boy for he asked if he could sit on my lap... He is quite chatty and intelligent. He asked me lots of questions about lots of things. He asked me whether I ride horses. I told him horses are for the rich and he asked me why I am poor..." Curious.

Anyway, Banda's dad continues, "He told me his mum plays music and asked me what I do for life. I told him I was a farmer. He asked what a farmer does and I explained to him that we use hoes to till the land....He told me his daddy, Mr Ritchie, took him to a farm but it had a tractor. I told him in Africa we use hoes." Get that man a tractor!

"He seems to like his daddy, Mr Ritchie, so much that I was a little sad Madonna broke up with him. I would have loved it if they sorted out whatever problems they had instead of divorcing because divorce is bad for kids." Yohane did express, "That baby is going to have the advantages of going to school and of becoming someone," he said. "Here it is very difficult."

FemaleFirst.com - Ruth Harrison/PR Photos/Madonna's message

No comments: