Monday, February 20, 2006

I aint no Vanilla Ice, yo



Kevin Federline is ready for "a backlash over his brand-new role as white-boy rapper."

However, the bad dad rumors confuse him. He told Newsweek, "'He hates his children, he treats his wife like dirt, he gets high all day,'" Federline said, quoting his critics. "If I was that bad, you think anyone, let alone Britney, would put up with it?" Uhhh, strangely, yes

He has released his single on his Web site- receiving 2 million hits in eight days, he said, which proves there's interest. Interest or not being able to resist looking at the car wreck?

Album drops in the spring- without Britney: "We have collaborated," he said. "But I'm not going to put the songs on this album because it's like, 'Respect me first; then I'll show you what I've done with my wife.'"

Yahoo

2 comments:

Mary Anna said...

Have you seen the video of the wannabeposer rocking out to his own music? Too funny...

Gabs said...

YES...one of the funniest things I have seen in a lonnng time!