Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Meow!



Mischa Barton started drama recently by commenting on Paris Hilton. She said that Paris spends her time "hating everyone around her age who is more successful." Mischa said, "I tuned into the Brits because I like to know what's going on in British music and I saw her and I was like, 'What?'"

"She was coming out with all this ridiculous stuff, like, 'I love London because, whatever.' Please." Paris really did say that.... "I love London because, whatever." Brilliant.

Hilton told the New York Daily News, "I don't even know the girl. I could care less. It seems like she's the one trying to stir up a rivalry. I've never said a word about her in my life. But she seems to be spending a lot of time thinking about me."

Barton's publicist insists Mischa was "joking" when dissing Hilton.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Mischa!

Anonymous said...

watch out paris your nose will grow!