Thursday, April 03, 2008

Bobby blames Whitney



In his new book, Bobby Brown says that Whitney Houston was responsible for introducing him to hard drugs, and getting him hooked on cocaine.

"I never used cocaine until after I met Whitney. Before then, I had experimented with other drugs, but marijuana was my drug of choice," Brown writes in his autobiography, Bobby Brown: The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But

"At one point in my life, I used drugs uncontrollably. I was using everything I could get my hands on, from cocaine to heroin, weed and cooked cocaine."

Brown said Whitney was under "a lot of pressure. The media was accusing her of having a bisexual relationship with her assistant, Robin Crawford. Since she was the American Sweetheart and all, that didn't go too well with her image . . . In Whitney's situation, the only solution was to get married and have kids. That would kill all speculation, whether it was true or not. In the short, I think I got caught up in the politics and ended up marrying one of the biggest stars in the world."

Bobby also admits, "I am guilty of sleeping with other women . . . Women are always throwing themselves at you. I'm only human, so I would make the mistake and bite the hook sometimes . . . I let the testosterone take over."

Fox/Page Six/PR Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blah, Blah, Blah...no one wants to hear how you got hooked Bobby. Just get over it and clean yourself up for God's sake!