Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Clooney and Jackman....awkward



People named Hugh Jackman the new Sexiest Man Alive and George Clooney is weirding out over it. "George Clooney rang me at two in the morning," Jackman tells People.com "I was half asleep and I said to him, 'Ah, George sweetie, good to hear from you.'"

"He goes, "'Shut up, Jackman!'" Hugh "jokingly" claims. "He said,'I know what you did! You started this big campaign that's been going on and you took the title away from me.'" Creepy? So, two in the morning huh? Drunk calling? Drunk texting would have been way more appropriate.

"I thought that was unnecessary," Jackman deadpanned, People says. Get over yourself George. Hop in the back seat and get comfy. Meanwhile, Hugh's dad is also uneasy about the whole sexy thing.

"My old man traveled over with me and we landed in America ... and all of sudden we were stopped at the airport and saw the Sexiest Man Alive magazine and everyone is talking about it. My father found it really uncomfortable."

"My dad said to me, 'I can't really talk to you about being sexy. It's a little weird.'" Hugh added, "Mind you, I'm still waiting for the birds and the bees pitch from him. That hasn't happened either!" How cute.

People.com/PR Photos

No comments: