Monday, January 05, 2009

Kate Hudson is boy crazy



Hudson told February's Elle, "I always loved boys. I still love boys. I have always had a boyfriend." Since divorcing Chris Robinson two years ago, she's hooked it up with Owen Wilson, Lance Armstrong and Dax Shepard.

"When I was a teenager, like, when I turned 16, I loved boys. That was just my thing." Dating hasn't always been easy breezy. "I've been on so many bad dates. I went on one where I just left because he was so boring. I felt really bad, and I didn't want him to pay for dinner."

"It's like, 'It's really nice to meet you' - moving on!" she spills. "Then you call your friend and you're like, 'Really? Really? Is that who you think I would have a great night with?!'"

"This is the first time I've been single since I was 16!" Damn girl. Get it on!

Elle/Us Weekly/PR Photos

No comments: