Saturday, September 04, 2010

Is Ashton checking out the younger ladies?



Ashton Kutcher ranted on his Twitter account- defending himself against a story that Star mag ran about Kutcher "Being seen making out with a young blonde woman at an Los Angeles restaurant." Ouch.

"I think Star magazine calling me a 'cheater' qualifies as defamation of character. I hope my lawyer agrees," he wrote.

Meanwhile, wife Demi Moore hangs out at home and poses for her own twit pics Okayy. I mean she looks hot, but. Anyway, hope Ashton isn't squishing another chick!

Fox/PR Photos

3 comments:

Arlen said...

It cannot succeed as a matter of fact, that's what I suppose.
automobile insurance company | Insurance Bad Faith Attorney | los angeles workers compensation lawyers | used furniture Toronto | eye laser surgery

scarlet said...

Thanks a lot for giving out this report, I searched for it Online Pharmacy Australia already nevertheless could discover that only here and here. Jot down further!

Brazilian Canary said...

This is a ggreat blog