Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I don't need no car seat ya'll






These pics speak for themselves. That is Britney Spears and her baby in her lap...while driving. How many calls did CPS get??

Update:
A statement from Britney, "Today I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. Because of a recent incident when I was trapped in my car without my baby by a throng of paparazzi, I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."-People


Another Update: TMZ.com has learned the LA County Department of Chidren and Family Services (DCFS) has contacted the LA County Sheriff's Department, inquiring about Britney driving with her baby on her lap without proper child restraint.

Pics: JJB

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's risking your child's life even more trying to get away from the photogs.

Kat in da Hat said...

What a stupid b!tch. Poor baby!

Anonymous said...

Can the authorities not intervene here? She is putting her baby in danger! I don't care if there's 100 photographers. Stupid, stupid woman!

Anonymous said...

Another dumbass behind the wheel. unbelievable.

0000 said...

If this were ANY. ONE. else (remember surveillance footage of that woman spanking/hitting her child?) She wouldn't even have custody of that kid right now. Celebrities are so fucking above the law.

Anonymous said...

I agree theidlereceptionist! What a complete idiot, WHAT if someone hit her, that baby would fly out of her lap.

Anonymous said...

Poor baby, I so wish CPS would jumpon this.

Anonymous said...

Here is an idea: roll up your window, lock your doors and buckle up the baby, THEN drive away. You increased the odds of hurting your child ten fold.

Kimmy said...

Ain't no way she said..."I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media. I love my child and would do anything to protect him." Too proper.
More like, "Screw y'all. I'm Mrs. Kevin Ferderline."

Looks like that poor baby is lookin' for a way to get the %&#* outta there!

Anonymous said...

I would remove these pics as soon as possible or you will be charged.

Anonymous said...

If you are sick of these people go to www.spoiledcelebs.com. They have a great site with t-shirts making fun of celebrities. They are truly out of control.

Anonymous said...

She and Michael Jackson should hook up and exchange 'how to kill your kids' stories...but ofcourse, those MJ kids, are not of his gross self!

Anonymous said...

Hello! COMMON SENSE!! Seriously!! I volunteer to spaded that woman!