Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Forget xanax...Just have a baby

Naomi Campbell has "undergone surgery to enable her to have children." Campbell, 38, doesn't give any details regarding her surgery, but she insists that she can now become a mother.

She said, "Now I can have a child I would like one. I'm even willing to have one without a father. I know that I am ready. I know that with a baby I would change, I'd calm down. With a child you cannot accept compromises. You have to give your full self."

PR Photos


Anonymous said...

Why does she not acquire a loving, dependable personality that would allow a normal loving relationship with a man then marry and have that child? Put away the dope, booze and dependancy on maids and servants and see how you fare without it for a year or so darling.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, that thing wants to breed. Oh, HELL NO!

Moroun said...

If you are a victim of minor depression, it is possible for you to get rid of it with little effort but once you fall prey to serious depression, it may become altogether impossible to tackle this disorder without opting for medications. And among the medicines available in the market to treat depression, panic disorder and social anxiety disorder, Xanax and Zoloft are highly popular.

augustinas said...

Xanax is serious and harmful drug when pregnant. Don't take xanax.