Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Forget xanax...Just have a baby



Naomi Campbell has "undergone surgery to enable her to have children." Campbell, 38, doesn't give any details regarding her surgery, but she insists that she can now become a mother.

She said, "Now I can have a child I would like one. I'm even willing to have one without a father. I know that I am ready. I know that with a baby I would change, I'd calm down. With a child you cannot accept compromises. You have to give your full self."

PR Photos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does she not acquire a loving, dependable personality that would allow a normal loving relationship with a man then marry and have that child? Put away the dope, booze and dependancy on maids and servants and see how you fare without it for a year or so darling.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, that thing wants to breed. Oh, HELL NO!

Elton said...

Xanax is serious and harmful drug when pregnant. Don't take xanax.