Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Duff on Dunaway...she's old



Last week, word spread that Hilary Duff will play Faye Dunaway's legendary role as Bonnie in the indie remake of The Story of Bonnie and Clyde. Dunaway isn't too keen on the idea..."Couldn't they have at least cast a real actress?" Dunaway said. Ouch.

Duff replied, "I think that my fans that are going to go see the movie don't even know who she is, so you know....I think it was a little unnecessary but I might be mad if I looked like that now too." Mee-OW.

E!/PR Photos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Faye is just being bitter. Hilary's young and beautiful! I saw her and Haylie at the club Atmosphere and got this pic... lol.

http://meetthefamous.com/photos-videos/details.php?story=2504

Anonymous said...

Faye should be respected and if Duff had a single useful brain cell to succeed in showbusiness she should have asked Faye for help and agreed Faye owned that picture and is a wonderful actress..

Chick said...

Duff? Come on...respect your elders. Dunaway gets a pass for her thoughtless (but true) comments because Anonymous is right...she owned that role.

& give that girl a sandwich!