Friday, October 14, 2005

Eat your nuts and berries



Madonna does not let her two kids watch TV or eat junk food. She says she is a tough mom and her husband, Guy Richie is a pushover with the kids.

"My kids don't watch TV. We have televisions but they're not hooked up to anything but movies. TV is trash. I was raised without it. We don't have magazines or newspapers in the house either."

"I'm a disciplinarian, Guy's the spoiler. When daddy gets home, they're going to get chocolate. I'm more practical - I worry about their teeth and make sure they're getting their schoolwork done I'm very scheduled, I make lists."

What about dinner? "It's whole grains and staying off food that's been bio-engineered," Madonna said.

4 comments:

shrimpfriedrice said...

No magazines because mommy might be naked.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you Madge.

Anonymous said...

exactly, what a hypocrite!!

Anonymous said...

That is so true shrimpfriedrice!

shoes said...

ok, she didnt watch tv. shes normal now, right? shes a fuckin kook. i went home last night after reading this and parked my kids in front of the tv. i dont need normal kids like madonna