Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Kirsten gets wasted



Kirsten Dunst reportedly got "drunk and obnoxious" at the NY premiere party of her new movie 'Elizabethtown'.

Dunst is alleged to have arrived on the red-carpet of the premiere looking "disheveled" before drinking herself into an aggressive stupor at the post screening bash. (See pic above)

One source said Dunst was "drinking a lot and got very loud and obnoxious. She was very pushy."

She recently told Jay Leno: "I stock up on Veuve Cliquot champagne. I buy it from Costco - cheap there I have lots of alcohol and no food in my fridge".

When asked by Leno whether she was worried about her drinking habits, the screen beauty added: "Well, maybe in a few months you will see me in a rehab clinic"


femalefirst

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least she admits to it unlike some others.

Anonymous said...

She looks joker scary in that picture!