Thursday, October 20, 2005

Jon Bon crawls out from under his rock



Jon Bon Jovi (cough) has called out Madonna for bringing her children up in the public eye. He said, "She can say what she likes but Madonna takes those kids out to every premiere she ever goes to. These kids have done nothing and yet we all know what they look like. It's crazy, man, but each to their own."

Jovi added, "I've been in this industry for 22 years and no one has any idea what my four kids look like. I keep my private life private and I always have. My kids don't have security guards outside their school because no one knows what they look like. And that's the way I'm going to keep it."

Photo: Ronda Churchill

4 comments:

Mike V. said...

yea, I get what he's saying, but he didn't know when to stop flapping his gums..
Whatever, his kids go to a gated private school, anyhow, and have a car waiting for them, I'm sure.
Jersey ain't Mexico City.. wait..

Anonymous said...

Actually I read that he's quite the dad and takes his kids to school most of the time. He lives on a very private estate.

Anonymous said...

you should learn from others experience. he is doing exactly what a father like him should do

Anonymous said...

hes actually right to say that. nothing can happen to his kids when no one knows them. hes only protecting his kids which is the right thing to do.