Friday, October 21, 2005

Pushing your luck



Madonna got back up on a horse again last night with David Letterman. They rode two horses along 53rd Street in Manhattan on the Late Show. It was Madonna's first ride since being thrown from a horse in England this summer.

Madonna explained that she hadn't been back on a horse since her fall "because my record company is not very keen on the idea of me injuring myself. I have a bit of excitement tainted with fear," she said before climbing on. Can you imagine if she got bucked off again, on national TV? Yikes

3 comments:

Kat in da Hat said...

I like Esther, (her concert last year, though it cost WAY too much to see, was really great) but that would have been AWESOME if she got thrown. Or even if she stepped in horse poop, that would've been good too.

Twisted Lady said...

"I have a bit of excitement tainted with fear"

My God, who talks this way?

LOL!

shrimpfriedrice said...

The same person that says video games have not entered her "lexicon".