Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Find the joy with Jim Carrey



Jim Carrey is writing a book for people with depression that are tired of using medications. Carey has fought depression for years using Prozac and other medicines in an attempt to control the disorder.

Carrey has realized that "numbing the pain with medication is not the way to deal with the problem, and hopes his new book will help people focus on where their problems stem from." He is ready to share, "I dealt with depression for a while by medicating with Prozac and although it was good for dealing with the problem there and then, I wasn't getting to the bottom of my anger and frustration. I think we have a real problem these days in that everything is treated with a drug. I think there's a whole new way of healing depression that doesn't require drugs, and I'm writing a book about it. Who better than a comedian to talk about depression right?" Right! Happy Scientologists everywhere....

WENN/Image by PR Photos

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Depression is part of the human condition .

Anonymous said...

But, I like the drugs.

Anonymous said...

Happiness is the condition of the human part.

Anonymous said...

It is so obvious he has been brainwashed by Scientologists, his girlfreind is treating her child's autism with vitamins, so sad.....

Anonymous said...

I look forward to the book. A diet including MonaVie has definitely helped me. Also, autism can be helped with diet.