Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Keri Russell smells like McConaughey



A source told Star that Keri Russell is not shy about breast-feeding her 9-month-old son in public. "I'm all for breast-feeding babies, but Keri just whips it out. It's just not appropriate in a cute little cafe." Yeah! Next time choose a repulsive, dirty cafe. Jeez.

The Pacific Palisades local continues, "I wish she'd at least sit in a corner where she could be more discreet. It's kind of awkward. She smells kind of musty. I'm not sure if it's a hippie oil or a natural scent."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does hippie oil come in a bottle or a spray? I must get some for myself...

Gabs said...

You just gotta keep livin', man

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it's time to be happy.
I have read this post and if I may I want to counsel you few fascinating things or advice.
Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this article.
I desire to learn more issues about it!

Check out my weblog; Diet Plans