Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Brit & Kevins Letterman Top 10



Actually funny! They appear on the show tonight and read the following top ten:

The couple's Top 10 reasons to check out their new reality show that starts *tonight* are:

10. Britney: There's never-before-seen footage of me wrestling an alligator.
9. Kevin: Unlike those "Desperate Housewives" chicks, we're not, like, 60 years old.
8. Britney: It's like "American Idol" except no one sleeps with Paula Abdul.
7. Kevin: In the first episode, you can see my ass.
6. Britney: I'm hot.
5. Kevin: She's hot.
4. Britney and Kevin: We haven't had nearly enough media coverage.
3. Britney: It's gotta be better than this show.
2. Kevin: If enough people tune in, maybe my wife will make out with Madonna again.
1. Britney: In the season finale, you'll find out that Dave is the father of my baby -- oops.

1 comment:

AllyCat said...

I saw them on Ellen and they were boring