Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Paris and Nick Carter at it again



Hilton was asked on a radio interview last week to "compare" her new boy Paris to her old boyfriends...meaning- Nick Carter. She said the difference was, "Night and day. He's not using me for anything... he's not a disgusting pig, sorry." Ouch. Nick responded saying, "Paris should take a look in the mirror...I kind of have to brush it off my shoulders, because she's very immature."

Fellow Backstreet Boy, Kevin Richardson said he pulled her aside at a party and told her, 'We'd never done anything to harm you, I don't appreciate the negative comments. Unless you want me coming after you in the press, and you don't want me talking about you, you need to stop it and lay off."

Oh my...I'm sure that scared her into silence. Ewww. The wrath of an angry boy band.

4 comments:

shrimpfriedrice said...

Nice band aid . . .

Anonymous said...

superb........fabulous......nick!!!!!!1he's really hot!!!!!!!!!!

lindsay said...

Paris Hilton is lame and so are you. i wish she would jump off a bridge with the rest of the idiots who buy into her bullshit.

Anonymous said...

Paris Hilton is a shyt talker... i hate her.. she's a str8 up whore... She's mad cuz nick moved on to better things... sorry paris no wonder u can't keep a man for long...