Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Lohan in Mission Impossible 3??



Uh oh. Lindsay did mention that Cruise was a "childhood hero." Who else just said that? You know what happens (Jolie & Pitt) when these celebs film together. Lindsay said, "I actually met with JJ Abrams, who is directing. I'm a huge fan of [his work] Lost and Alias, so hopefully, we will see what happens. If so, I'll be in training for a few weeks, putting on some muscle." Thank GOD.....maybe she will consume solids. You think Cruise will go after Lohan?

3 comments:

Michael Paul said...

I hope not. From the looks of it. She is in her "Celebrity Drug Addict" phase. Maybe he can offer some advice on rehab. Of course that would be the Scientologist Rehab "Narconon".

Gabs said...

Narconon.....tooo funny! I think "celeb addict phase" is a perfect description for these half dead celebs

carrie said...

lohan might go after cruise, but he wouldn't want to have her for a g.f., i don't think