Monday, May 30, 2005

Angelina..."I have NOT slept with BRAD"



Angelina says she will not sleep with Brad Pitt while he is still married to Jennifer Aniston. So she will break a marriage up...she just won't screw until the divorce papers are signed. Very admirable.

Jolie said, "To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive.
I could not look at myself in the morning if I did that." Then I guess she hasn't "seen" herself in months.

Meanwhile, Brad Pitt is walking around telling everyone that he wants to adopt a baby from Africa. He said, "I don't see how I can't adopt after having seen what I've seen. It makes all the sense in the world. I'm going back in a couple of weeks. There are some kids I want to visit."

2 comments:

carrie said...

i think that is cool of brad. i think that angelina is cooler than jennifer. am i bad?

Diana said...

You got to give her props for all her charitable work.