Sunday, May 22, 2005

Eva Longoria...in love with WHO?



We can't keep up. Eva told US mag, "I"m in a relationship; I have been for a while. I am in love." Who knew?? She goes on to say, "Im NOT dating Butch Klein, Sean Faris, Mario Lopez or Keifer Sutherland." So she has a boy toy stashed away for the REAL love?

US wrote that just last week Eva and Keifer were all over each other at a romantic Italian restaurant. Odd since they aren't dating. She said, "I'm happy and my partner is secure and not jealous when he reads things." A concealed, sweet guy that allows her to go out with any man she chooses! WHO is it??? She kept quiet when asked if it was JC Chasez or NBA star Tony Parker.

3 comments:

Michael Paul said...

Is that her Super Hero outfit.

Diana said...

Isn't anyone tired of seeing her everywhere? I personally don't think she's that hot.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Diana. IMO Longoria is not nearly so important as she thinks she is.

Her "sweet guy" lets her go out with any man she chooses? Oh, well, he very obviously gives a big shit about her then, doesn't he? :O