Saturday, June 11, 2005

51 fish found in woman's skirt



Who? What? I know your kidding Gab. I'm not. A woman smuggling 51 rare fish hidden in her SKIRT was arrested at Melbourne airport. Custom officials were alerted because of "flapping noises coming from her waist." From her waist or her snatch? Eww sorry...outburst.

Officials feared that the unknown species of fish could carry diseases into local rivers and kill local fish. So what the HELL did the strange fish do to her chocha? Don't want to think about it.

The woman faces up 10 years in jail and a huge fine if she is found guilty of wildlife suffocating...I mean suffering.

6 comments:

Michael Paul said...

Funny post. I just finished watching "Maria Full Of Grace" (great movie) a few minutes ago. What a coincidence. At least they did't make her swallow the fish and poop them out.

shrimpfriedrice said...

PEOPLE!! PEOPLE!!! Some of us have just finished meals here!! . . . not saying I finished multiple meals, just one! But really . . . you know I have a weak stomach and have been vacationing . . .

Gabs said...

SHRIMP you're backkkkkkkkk!!! yippity!

Diana said...

Just what are some people thinking?!?

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

There are certain things I will smuggle... bag of weed, a flask...

And there are certain things I won't smuggle... bombs heroine...

Thanks to you, I'm adding "fish" to the list of things I will not smuggle

Gabs said...

sooooo ha ha hilarious rachael!!!