Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Paris *has* to be pregnant!



Why else would she say all this bunk? All of the sudden famous is stupid? She says she is SICK of fame and ready to set up her little house for babies. Right...the narcissist is sick of attention.

She said, "I can't believe I used to love partying. It's such a pain. It's everyone saying, 'Let's do a deal! Can I have a picture?' I'm just, like, 'These people are such losers." Are we missing something here?? I swear to God she just did a *hamburger* commercial. Wtf?

FemaleFirst

4 comments:

shrimpfriedrice said...

She has to leave before she gets olk and tired looking . . . she is really starting to look like her mother!!

shrimpfriedrice said...

SHE REMINDS ME OF A CERTAIN BLOGGER!!!! I'M LEAVING, NO I'M NOT!

Susan said...

I was wondering that myself. She will take a 9 month hiatus from being in the limelight. LOL.

Gabs said...

xoxo glitter....you GO!!!