Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Lohan throws a fit at her premiere



Lohan left her "Herbie" Hollywood premiere when she found out the song she recorded for the movie only gets played during the *closing* credits.

"I was upset when I didn't hear my song during the race scene, where I originally thought it would be. I was like, 'Whoaaa,' because nobody stays to hear the song in the closing credits," moans Lindsay. "So I ran out. I recorded it right before I got sick and went to the hospital. And then I shot the video for it and re-sprained my ankle. I pushed myself to get it done for the movie when I probably should have waited."

4 comments:

shrimpfriedrice said...

Line up for the pity parade! I guess this means she will be hospitalized for "exhaustion" again. GET A LIFE! A real life. I am sooooo tired of celebs (and other whiners) complaining about their "problems". Wahh, wahhh, wahhhh. Everyone has problems. Get over it. Move on.

**stepping off soap box**

Gabs said...

no kidding!! reminds me of someone. quit whining and begging like a poor, pathetic loser. blue collar power!!

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

If she was misled though - nobody likes that. Running out? Childish, yeah, but isn't she a kid?

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW