Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Eminem is spent



Eminem has canceled his European tour dates because he is bone tired and "other unknown medical reasons."

"Eminem is currently being treated for exhaustion, complicated by other medical issues," Interscope Records said in the statement. "The shows are not expected to be rescheduled."

His publicist said that he had no further information on Eminem's condition, and couldn't say whether he was hospitalized or what other medical issues he had.

Denying reports of retiring Em said, "When I say I'm taking a break, I'm taking a break from my music to go in the studio and produce my other artists and put their albums out."

CNN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, get better soon baby!

neal gardner said...

he's probably suffering from the same thing dave chappelle is suffering from.

slowly... put your hands on your head and step away from the bong.

Anonymous said...

still looking good:)