Thursday, August 25, 2005

You should have seen me before REHAB



We haven't seen skinny according to Nicole Richie. She thinks it's pretty funny that just two years ago people were calling her "voluptuous" and now look... she went crow bait. Before The Simple Life she gained weight after going to rehab for heroin.

She said, "When we were promoting the first season of Simple Life, people would ask me how I felt about being a voluptuous woman. It was weird because I've been skinny my whole life. I can show you pictures of me the day I left for rehab!"

While she's attacked for returning to her old slim frame, she can remember the days when she was thought of differently. .
She says, "Sometimes, it seems like they just don't have anything better to focus on. Some people I know live for the spotlight. They completely get off on it and that's their while entire life." Cough.

5 comments:

shrimpfriedrice said...

. . . . "When I actually had to wear undergarments."

Not anymore.

Mike V. said...

nip slip!

Susan said...

The space between her boobs looks just plain weird.

Anonymous said...

I hate when girls are so skinny that you can se the bumps in their checkst. I don't know why anyone would like that is attractive.

Anonymous said...

She needs to eat a burger!