Wednesday, August 24, 2005

So that's where it came from



I just love raw chef Jamie Oliver. His wife, Jools, has announced that she cooks mother naked. Sooo, it's not about the natural food, eh? Kinky.

Jools said she wears an itty bitty apron and nothing else when it's her turn to cook and she really goes all out at Christmas:

She said, "The girls go to bed and I send Jamie out of the room, then call him back in, dressed in nothing but a pair of jingle bells on my boobs, and do a silly dance.

It's more funny than sexy. After two kids, my bum and boobs leave a lot to be desired, but it makes him laugh and it's the sort of goofy thing I like. I have no complaints from Jamie."

Jools is planning a shoot with Rolling Stone Ron Wood and Jamie has insisted she pose nude.

"I asked Jamie if he thought it would be OK to wear knickers and a bra and let Ronnie imagine the rest. He said no!" she said.

No comments: