Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Lohan hates getting high



In an interview in Heat mag Lindsay Lohan said, "I'm not going to deny the fact that I've tried pot. I hated it". Maybe she didn't hold it in long enough.

Lohan said she has seen what drugs did to her father so she will not try the hard stuff. "I'd never try cocaine. I've seen my father. I've seen how it messes families up If I hadn't experienced that, I may have gone down a different route but I've seen how it literally tore my parents apart".

Meanwhile, Lindsay claims her dramatic weight loss is simply due to her hectic work schedule - because her mom would "kill her" if it was down to an eating disorder. Yeah, yeah....

She revealed: "I am not anorexic trust me - my mother would kill me if I did anything stupid."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the same mother who pushed you into a life of showbiz? that mother's going to punish you for doing something stupid?
riiiight.

CrankyBiscuit said...

Also the same mother who is thinking about posing in Playboy, for the record.

Hectic work schedule? Okay, let's add this to the list of ever-changing reasons she's given for her weight loss:
1. Puberty (WTF?!)
2. Trainer
3. Family Stress
4. Better diet
5. *NEW!* Hectic work schedule
6. Copious amounts of blow

Oh, wait. Reason 6 hasn't been given. Yet.

neal gardner said...

crankybiscuit: awesome. LOL!

here's a few more reasons:
7. Ron Jeremy told her it would help her career to lose a couple of pounds
8. She's been practicing a new yoga technique that requires her to shove her fingers down her throat and violently purge.
9. She's been trying to fit into the size 0 clothes her mother keeps buying her
10. It's time the Heroin Chic look needs to be brought back