Thursday, October 06, 2005

Cameron is confused by the British



Cameron Diaz clearly doesn't have a high opinion of the British. The actress currently told reporters, "The British are so incestuous. They pass around partners as if they were passing popcorn at a movie. I saw ten minutes of Love Actually the other day and I was like, 'Oh my God, he's in love with his friend's wife!' And I also have English friends - every time I show up, that person is with that person and that person is now with that person. I don't get it."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be really tough for Cameron to be the only person with morals in all of England!

Michael K said...

She's so fucking stupid

Anonymous said...

because Hollywood is not like that at all...

Anonymous said...

it clearly doesnt take much to confuse her. tho she is cute as hell. she totally LIES about her age tho....i went to school with her and lets just say i am NOT 32 and we were in the same grade.