Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Williams looking for help



Robbie Williams has admitted that he is addicted to anti-depressants. Don't tell Tom Cruise. Williams, who has battled drink and drug problems in the past, admits he tried but failed to give up the medication.

He said,"I did actually try coming off them earlier this year, but I think my body might just be addicted to them, which is a shame".. So he's considering Scientology to help him.

Robbie said, "One night stands are becoming too much of a palaver. I've got pretty much everything in life except for love. I think I need a proper relationship to save me from Scientology. Maybe it's because I'm single and alone, but I feel I'm in a spiritual lull at the moment. It's fair to say I'm intrigued."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a scientologists dream come true