Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Jamie Foxx cares about the world



Jamie Foxx is just a good guy period. He is thinking about a career in politics. Foxx sees the move as a "great opportunity help eradicate a long list of ills."

Foxx said, "That's always in the back of my mind. I'm a real person, and I'm angry. I'm trying to use this celebrity thing to get people some help. AIDS, poverty, racism, I want to be one of the hands that helps stop all that. I'll put it on my shoulders. I'll charge it to my account. I don't look around to see what others are doing. No, I see me. And I feel in my own heart that I'm not doing enough. I want to do more." Go Jaime!

2 comments:

neal gardner said...

The progression from actor to politician is so natural; just ask the people of California.

Janie said...

i heart jamie foxx