Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ice Cube calls out The O



First Ludacris, then 50 cent... Now, it's Ice Cube's turn. What is Oprah's deal?

"I've been involved in three projects pitched to her, but I've never been asked to participate," Ice Cube tells FHM magazine in its July issue.

"For 'Barbershop,' Oprah had Cedric the Entertainer and Eve on, but I wasn't invited," Ice Cube said. "Maybe she's got a problem with hip-hop. She's had damn rapists, child molesters and lying authors on her show. And if I'm not a rags-to-riches story for her, who is?"

Earlier this month on a NYC radio station Winfrey said she likes her hip-hop. "I listen to some hip-hop," she said. "You know, I've been accused of not liking hip-hop and that's just not true. I got a little 50 on my iPod. I really do. Love 'In Da Club' ... Love that, and you know, love Jay-Z, love Kanye, love Mary J." Uh huh....

No comments: