Thursday, February 14, 2008

The new Bachelor



Season 12 of The Bachelor starts up on March 17. ABC went with their first international "gentleman" this time around, Matt Grant, a global financier from London.

According to ABC, Grant is "totally charming and a witty English gentleman who works with millionaire businessmen, but he has something on his mind that is more urgent than any business deal - he wants to find the love of his life and to start a family as soon as possible."

Grant will choose from 25 "beautiful" American women. "I don't think there's a massive chasm between British guys and American guys. We drink more tea and have some crazy sports like cricket. I like to consider myself a British gentleman," Grant told OK! "American women are much more sporty than British women. I love their flirty side... I'm a single guy, I'm a red-blooded male. I have the opportunity to date hot American women. Enough said." Oh yes, he is 6-foot-5. Swoon.

Image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

order tramadol buy tramadol online europe - order tramadol florida