Thursday, February 14, 2008

Okay, so your voice isn't so stupid....



Kathleen Turner issued an apology to Nic Cage soon after her mean comments started to surface from her new autobiography. She accused him of drunk driving and even theft in her book. Don't forget the "fake teeth."

Cage filed libel proceedings saying her book was full of lies about him. What was she thinking? In the book, Turner claims Cage "went to great lengths to disobey his director uncle Francis Ford Coppola on the set of their 1986 movie saying he found himself in trouble with police while filming."

She babbles on that she meant no harm. Hmmm. Maybe someone should make up lies about her, then shrug it off. "Sorry Kath, I'm kidding! Just wanted to hurt your career/feelings." Turner said, "I guess what I can say is I'm truly sorry if I caused distress or harm, because one thing is for sure - I never, ever intended to do that. This is what I remember, these are my thoughts and they were certainly not intended to damage anyone else." Right.

WENN

No comments: