Thursday, October 23, 2008

Guess who's back



Eminem has returned. His memoir, "The Way I Am," hit stores earlier this week. Now expect his comeback album "Relapse" to release later this year- his first since 2004. "For the last five months I've been working pretty much straight with Dre. There's going to be a lot of material, more so than I've had on an album with him producing before."

He adds, "Obviously his beats are insane, but aside from that I can rap, I can write and not worry about what the beat has to sound like and how loud a snare drum is. All those things are taken care of for me. I feel like a spoiled rapper. I get to pick and choose everything."

Eminem also said "the majority" of rap that has been released since his long break is "crap." However he digs T.I.'s new album, "Paper Trail." Em said, "Ive been pumping that for the last two weeks every day in my car aside from my own stuff as I record it." He also gave props to Outkast's Andre 3000 calling him "incredible," but "rap in general has gone down the toilet."

"I don't mean everything about rap is crap. I just mean the majority of it. Rap in general." Bring it Em!

MTV/PR Photos

No comments: