Sunday, October 26, 2008

Will Bono follow Madonna?



Is Bono next on the divorce list? The Daily Mail shows Bono and his family at Disneyland last week and the poor guy looks miserable. He didn't even crack a grin.

However, today's Mail shows him smiling like the cat that ate the canary, while he parties with two teenage girls! Apparently 48-year-old Bono met up with the two 19-year-olds in St. Tropez....and the girls posted their bikini party photos on Facebook. Uh ohhh.

One of the teens, Andrea Feick said "she had known Bono for a few years but insisted their relationship had never crossed the line beyond friendship." She told The Mail, "I think that for somebody who's much older than I am... no thank you. God no! He's a friend of mine and that's pretty much it. I'm not going to get into details, but it's a small world.' Oh come on! His wife would love some deets...

Daily Mail/PR Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few
of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Also visit my homepage - diets that work fast for women