Thursday, October 09, 2008

Travis Barker talks about it....



Travis Barker talks about his unfortunate plane crash ordeal. "I hate planes," Travis tells US Weekly. "My biggest fear ever is to be involved in a plane crash, so when that happened, well, I'm just thankful to be alive. I'm just grateful to be here at all."

After Barker's release from the hospital, he traveled back home to Los Angeles on a nice bus. "I am doing the best I can possibly be," he said. "I'm so anxious to get out of here. I've just been in surgery after surgery. I have third-degree burns basically from my feet up to my waist and both hands."

"One of my hands has second-degree burns and one has third-degree burns. I'm trying to have a quick recovery and play the drums again, and be able to hold my kids again." So glad he is doing better....and DJ AM is doing alright!

NME/PR Photos/Us Weekly

No comments: