Thursday, October 09, 2008

No Botox for Cour Cox



Courteney Cox shares her Botox story in the latest Marie Claire, "Botox? I think it's fantastic and also horrible. I mean, they've come up with this stuff that can make you not look angry. But you have to use it sparingly."

"I went to this doctor once, and he was like, 'Oh, let me do it just here and here and here.' And I was miserable. I mean, I'm an actor, I've got to be able to move my face." Good point.

Courteney's husband David Arquette is laid back and cool. She says he's "Against plastic surgery. He loves the aging process. He thinks it's beautiful, so I'm under pressure to not do anything."

Cox says, "When people start messing with their foreheads and can't lift their eyebrows, that's weird. It's not that I haven't tried Botox – but I hated it."

People/Marie Claire/PR Photos

No comments: