Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Mother Hilton says her family is normal



Kathy Hilton said her little girls Paris and Nicky are singled out by the media and we the people are given the "wrong impression."

Hilton said, "Those stories about Paris and Nicky having credit cards when they were nine and ten are ridiculous. Paris was twenty when she got her first one and Nicky was nineteen." She also says that the girls babysit their little brother and they barbecue like regular people in the Hamptons.

"I always try to be nice and thoughtful to everyone I meet, and I want my kids to do the same. I constantly remind the girls of that old saying, 'The carpet can be pulled from under you at any time’."

3 comments:

AllyCat said...

Keep telling yourself that, Mrs. Hilton

Gabs said...

right on ally...thought that was too funny!

carrie said...

yeah. like there are regular people in the hamptons