Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Celeb quote of the day...kind of



"I love her. But ask me now about life apart from Britney, and all I can say is, 'Can it be any worse than living with her?' I am doing what she wanted, getting out of the house and trying to find work, but I do that and she trashes my efforts. She just wants me at her beck and call as a little house husband. Marriage is something you don't go into lightly. She has to learn she can't just pick me up and dump me off, like her first husband."

Kevin Federline, from In Touch Mag, Federline and his rep deny the whole interview
WENN

4 comments:

Jenni said...

The slimeball may actually have a point...NAHHHHHHHHH there can't possibly be a point there...he's still a skuz.

0000 said...

Kevin thinks that "being an adequate father" and "being at her beck and call like a little househusband" are interchangeable words. And yeah, if she's giving you millions, she gets a say.

Anonymous said...

You know he said it- In Touch would not make up an interview...right?

Anonymous said...

L~O~S~E~R!!!