Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Naomi strikes again



Naomi Campbell has accused Sienna Miller of trying to look like Kate Moss. "I met Kate only a few weeks ago in New York and we embraced and both cried because she's really been through a lot," Naomi told the Daily Mirror.

"She is looking better than ever - she's an icon… A lot of people compare the actress Sienna Miller to her. But I can't stand to hear that. I don't know Sienna Miller but there is no comparison to Kate. I don't like imitations, I like the real thing."

7 comments:

0000 said...

If you like the real thing then remove those ratty ass extensions.

anika said...

Yikes, sometimes Naomi Campbell is so incredibly scary ...

Gabs said...

Idle.... ratty ass, I need to use that more...so funny

markus said...

but she's right about sienna... she's definitely no kate.

neal gardner said...

until sienna develops an expensive cocaine habit and starts dating drug addicts, she will NEVER be kate moss.

random, but funny...
naomi campbell is looking more and more like a Japanese Yamamba.
http://www.mala.bc.ca/~soules/
media112/zine2001/adrian/yamam2.jpg

Gabs said...

Yamamba!!! I heart Neal.

neal gardner said...

i heart gabsmash.