Sunday, December 18, 2005

Tom forces Katie to blow out her candles








Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes celebrated her birthday in NYC with dinner, a private trip to the FAO Schwarz and a late night ice skating stop.

After dinner with a group of about twelve people, the party continued at FAO Schwarz, which was closed to the public by the time the Cruise and Holmes arrived. They were with his parents and his kids.

The toy store was all ready for them with balloons tied to small white tiger dolls and 7 foot tall stuffed giraffes.

Time to get crazy....Tom and Katie performed on top of the store's giant piano jumping, bouncing and trying to play tunes. At one point, Tom even did a handstand. Please say there is footage.

At the end, Tom and Katie went to Central Park's Wollman Rink and skated in the icy rain. Katie went inside after a bit while Tom skated alone and practiced his loop jumps and axels. Actually no freestyle was reported but Tom did skate by himself for a half hour before calling it a night.

People

5 comments:

Jenni said...

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but they really do look like a cute couple...DID I JUST SAY THAT?
I hope this one works out and IS like a fairy tale...that would really be nice. And I'm even being serious here.

Gabs said...

Jenniiii!

Anonymous said...

So, they invited People magazine to a PRIVATE party. It is one thing to be a cute couple and another to be imbecilic media whores. Sure, they look cute, in a father helping his daughter blow out candles sort of way. Cruise has read way too many Harlequins, mild Mills and Boons.

Anonymous said...

First of all, they make me gag the way they CONSTANTLY HANG over one another. Secondly, maybe it's me, but if I were pregnant, you would never catch me iceskating where I could have a nasty fall and hurt my baby!

Lala said...

You gotta check out my profile and click on my blogs if you like poking fun at celebrities. I bust on Tom Cruise and anyone with bad teeth.