Friday, September 29, 2006

A fresh, new Bachelor

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Time for a prince to find his princess. The new season of ABC's The Bachelor kicks off on October 2. Prince Lorenzo Borghese, 34, is looking for a "sincere" girl.

"I have to be able to trust her with everything in my life. And I have to have a good time with her. I'm looking for someone who is caring, funny, active and enjoys life as much as I do," Lorenzo said.

The show is filmed in Rome at Villa Mondragone in Frascati. The home was once the summer residence of his ancestors, Prince Camillo Borghese and his wife Princess Paulina Bonaparte- the sister of Napoleon Bonaparte.

"Visiting the house and seeing my forefathers portrayed in paintings is incredible," he said. "There's such a strong connection here- and I couldn't think of a better place to find love."

No comments: