Monday, November 13, 2006

Pam Anderson...."Loser, hairy, American photogs- leave us alone!"



Pamela Anderson has piped in about what really happened with Denise Richards and the laptop incident. She wrote on her website,

"Can't believe set is surrounded by loser paparazzi- not Canadian- all American and European...Leave us alone!!! They are being super idiots!!! Yelling rude stuff. They need to really go home! What is the big deal? All these big hairy men attacking us girls. A-holes!!!"

As far as Richards, "I am not justifying my behavior. It was wrong. I saw one of the photographers, went up to him and offered to give him a few nice shots and asked him to please leave so we can focus on our scene. He wouldn't and he got really belligerent and he was saying vulgar, nasty things to me and made a derogatory remark about my family. I just did what I did and I feel terrible."

Anderson writes: "Paparazzi were shouting out 'no wonder you can't keep a relationship together' to Denise. Denise walked up to them. They threatened her and something happened."

Adds Anderson: "Normally I don't care but I feel protective of Denise- I can relate. If it were me I would've thrown the photographers over the edge- they got lucky."

People

No comments: