Friday, January 13, 2006

I will find you



Sienna Miller has put out a warning to the cheating nanny. "I'm quite looking forward to the day when our paths will cross, which I know they will," Sienna said. "She better live in fear." Runnn nanny run.

Miller has *not* forgotton that nanny Daisy Wright slept with her man Jude Law. In addition, Wright sold her story to a British tabloid and kept flapping her mouth about the whole thing on television. Sienna says, "I just hope she doesn't run into me in a dark alley."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, because it was the nanny that was engaged to her, it wasnt Jude.

Anonymous said...

Is she still with Jude?

Katerina said...

hehe good point anonymous number one! I said the same thing... HE was engaged to her and it's the WOMAN'S fault, while she is still with the creep?? blah.

Some Random Girl said...

Anonymous beat me to what I was going to say.....
When my husband cheated I was not pissed at the unknowing woman....I was pissed at him. THEN I divorced him!

She's stupid for staying with him!