Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Lohan says Vanity Fair article is bogus



Lindsay Lohan says she is "appalled" by the article Vanity Fair released last week.

The story was everywhere that she finally acknowledged that she dabbled in drugs "a little." Vanity Fair also reported, "I was making myself sick," she said. The article, written by Evgenia Peretz, noted Lohan was "referring to bulimic episodes." Lohan said, "I knew I had a problem and I couldn't admit it."

In a statement released yesterday to Teen People mag, Lohan denied having bulimia and said, "The words that I gave to the writer for Vanity Fair were misused and misconstrued, and I'm appalled with the way it was done."

An editor for Teen People said Lohan's denial was regarding Vanity Fair's reporting of her alleged bulimia, not drug use.

"Aside from the writer's lies and changing of my words, I am blessed to have this job and wonderful family that I do," Lohan's statement read.

Vanity Fair, in a statement of its own, stood by its story. "Evgenia Peretz is one of our most reliable reporters," the mag said. "Every word Lindsay Lohan told her is on tape. Vanity Fair stands by the story." Hmmm. Why do I believe them? Oh, maybe because they have it recorded?

MSN

2 comments:

staci said...

Lohan is so full of crap. She is just trying to protect her "Disney" image for all the youngsters!

Anonymous said...

Hey you know how I feel about this loser....she's the wrong role model for today's generation. F*k if she doesnt want any help I'm sure we'll see her on some stupid celebrity reality show