Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Pink is ready for the drama



Pink is happily waiting for any backlash over her new music video (above pic), and has vowed to personally tackle the angry stars she parodies if they complain.

The music video for "Stupid Girls" rags on celebs Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Simpson, "poking fun at their fame-hungry actions."

Pink said, "As of Monday, when the video's out, I'm going to have to wear a bullet-proof vest. My PR has already got so many calls from a bunch of women who think I'm slating them, but I don't care. I grab the phone myself and I'm like, 'Yeah? What do you want?'..."It's fun stirring it all up."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that picture is fucking great, go Pink!

Anonymous said...

i love pink's new video, hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Pink is a pig... who is she to make fun of anyone she is doing the EXACT SAME THING... talking about empowering woman.. SHE IS A POP STAR (PINK YOU ARE A POP STAR LIKE BRITNEY JESSIC AND LINDSEY... only uglier)GETTING PUBLICITY FOR MAKING FUN OF OTHER GIRLS... for things like eating disorders... shes a fucking moron... how empowering, what a great role model... make fun of your peers for not doing anything of great importance... like what?? Pink what have you done you sloth...