Saturday, December 30, 2006

Naked Britney is finally fading



The "most popular" Britney Spears fan website WorldOfBritney.com is closing after the owner declared the pop star is "done."

Ruben Garay, who has hosted WorldOfBritney.com since October 2000, announced the site will no longer exist after January 31, because the singer is "losing her identity and credibility with fans and industry people."

Garay says, "I still and will always respect Britney as a human being, we are just choosing to not go on with this site... I think that WoB has had its run. Its feet are not holding firm anymore, not because of my ability to run it, but because I believe Britney is unfortunately done, for me at least." Amen brotha. But will the site reopen when Brit decides to show off her internal organs?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am actually starting to feel sorry for this foolish girl. She looks haggard getting out of the car and she is still under 30. I hope she pulls it together soon.

Anonymous said...

If you were in a time of need, who would you go to? Someone intelligent, wise, and can help you get though this.
And Brit chose Paris Hilton.
Wow. Really stupid choice.